I ask everyone when and where they are applying for University or College, and they usually respond with, "A few weeks ago..." and, "I dunno...". I agree with the second one, because I'm not going to University or College, this year. I'm coming back for another year, because I'm not a hundred percent what I want to do yet.
Throughout high school, I've had a lot more thoughts of what I wanted to be than when I started at Stamford. The things I've always wanted to be throughout high school were Police Officer, Lawyer, Historian, Film Director, Bartender, Guest Services Manager, Actor, Musician, Author, and many other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. Out of all of those topics, the ones that peak my interest the most are, Musician, Author, Film Director and Bartender, because honestly, those jobs rock.
I think what I may do after high school, is get my smart-serve, and apply for bartending jobs around the city, and then write novels, or music, or direct small films on the side, which ever suits my fancy. I think I'll be focusing mostly on music, or film making. Further on in life is when I may write some things, like novels or short stories, but for now I'll stick to what I know what to do the most, which is filming and music.
I currently work at the Great Wolf Lodge as a Bellman/Concierge. What I do is take guests luggage, sell coupons to outside attractions, take guest calls, assist guests, hold doors open for guests, so I'm never bored. I've done many other jobs at the Great Wolf Lodge like Bussing, Dishwashing, Hosting, Housekeeping, Laundry, Shipping/Receiving, Photo OP. I love working there, but it can get frustrating, but when is work not frustrating?
As I mentioned before, I wanted, and still want to be a musician, preferably in a rock band. I play many instruments, and am certainly not limited. I play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, harmonica, flute (barely), ocarina, keyboard, and I try to sing, but don't succeed. I focus mostly on guitar and drums though, because I find those to be my best instruments.

No comments:
Post a Comment