Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

High School Influence

You asked me to write a paragraph, or a page about what teacher throughout my high school years was the most influencial on me, how they changed my life, and how they changed me as a person. The truth is, there is more than one teacher who has influenced me. Mr. Rysdale, Mr. Pierce (and I'm not saying that because I'm in his class at the moment), Mrs. Menotti, and Mr. Constantino are all teachers who have influenced me and changed me through high school.
Mr. Rysdale gave me my passion for Video Production, Mr. Pierce fueled my love to write and to just get it down on paper, Mrs. Menotti scared me into acting on stage which I now love, and Mr. Constantino gave me just a really good time in his class finally making history interesting so I could sit through it, and now I love it. He also gave me a reason to hate the Buffalo Sabres.

No comments:

Post a Comment